Each new consulting project has a unique mix of technical scope, critical resources, risk factors, and stakeholder engagement needs. We start by listening and planning our approach to match client preferences and project conditions. Strategically partnering with our client team is as crucial as our technical credentials.
• Project management
• Natural and cultural resources surveying, assessment, and documentation
• Community impact assessment including environmental justice research and outreach
• GIS mapping and analysis
• State and federal permitting
• Public involvement
• Transportation planning
• Strategic communications and public relations with integrated media
Whether we lead or support a team, our focus remains on delivering high quality results, reducing risks, and supporting sustainable development.
• Streetscape, sidewalk, and trail improvements from NEPA through permits
• Intersections including roundabouts
• Downtown revitalization/redevelopment
• Highway widening and new location
• Complex urban transportation projects
• Site development advisory services and permitting
• On-call contracts for support, quality reviews, and environmental consulting services
While we have successfully delivered many types of projects, we are most recognized for helping solve transportation challenges with environmental and public outreach services. Our team has been active throughout Georgia in local, state, and federal projects with a wide range of technical scope. Our prequalifications through Georgia DOT include transportation planning, NEPA, ecology, history, and public involvement/attitude surveys.